The 2019 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC) conference will be hosting a series of technical panels and invites the submission of proposals emphasizing emerging topics of particular interest to the ICT industry and research communities. The topics of research interest cover wireless communications, networking, and associated applications and services. In addition, the WCNC technical panel also welcomes proposals on research issues addressing challenges to deployment of wireless communications, networking, associated applications and services in emerging economies. The IEEE WCNC 2019 conference will be held between 15-18 April, 2019, in the imperial city of Marrakech, Morocco.
Panel Proposal Format
EACH PANEL PROPOSAL (MAXIMUM 4 PAGES) MUST INCLUDE:
- Title of the panel
- Names, addresses, and short biographies of the organizers
- A brief description (1 page max) of the technical/industry issues that the panel will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- Names, affiliations, and short biographies of proposed 3 to 5 panelists (it is highly recommended that the proposed panelists represent both academia and industry.)
- Planned format of the panel, such as planned presenters, topics, etc.
- Questions to be addressed to the panelists
Panel Proposal Submission
Please submit your panel proposal using this EDAS link: https://edas.info/N25115
- Submission deadline: October 15, 2018.
- Acceptance Notification: December 15, 2018.
- Prof. Matti Latva-aho, Oulu University, Finland
- Prof. Mohamed-Slim Alouini, KAUST, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Fisseha Mekuria, CSIR, South Africa