IEEE WCNC 2019 invites half-day (3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within all hot topics in the scope of Wireless Communications and Networking conference. Tutorials are an integral part of the program of IEEE WCNC 2019. They provide participants with broad and comprehensive overviews of emerging fields in wireless technologies.
The proposal should concisely describe the content and objectives of the tutorial (maximum 5 pages double-space), and includes:
- Objectives and motivation
- Timeliness and intended audience
- Prior history of the tutorial presentation and number of past attendees, if applicable
- Detailed outline of the tutorial
- Short biography of the instructor(s)
Please submit your tutorial proposals using EDAS at this URL https://edas.info/N25115
- Proposal Submission Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: February 5, 2019.
- Prof. Nadjib Aitsaadi, ESIEE Paris / LIGM-CNRS Lab, France
- Prof. Hassine Moungla, University of Paris Descartes, France
- Prof. Akihiro Nakao, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Dr. Kei Sakaguchi, Tokyo Institute of Technology and Fraunhofer HHI, Germany