INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTERS
Each technical session will run for 90 minutes and will accommodate SIX presentations. Each technical session talk is accordingly allocated 15 minutes including the effective presentation time, Q/A, and the turnaround time between speakers.
Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
In order to ensure a smooth performance during your session, please carefully review the following instructions:
- Know the time and location of your session. Make sure you know how to get to the meeting room where your session is held.
- Arrive to the room 15 minutes before the start of the session and introduce yourself to the session chair(s).
- A laptop, projector, and screen will be available in the meeting room. Presenters are not to use their own laptop which will help eliminate unnecessary wasting of time between presentations.
- Create your presentation using MS PowerPoint and save it onto a USB drive. Bring the USB drive to the session and upload the FINAL presentation to the laptop in the meeting room at least 10 minutes before the start time of your session. You can also bring it earlier during the coffee/lunch breaks of any days before your presentation. A volunteer will be present to assist you as needed.
- To avoid any compatibility problems, please read carefully the instructions below.
- Prepare your presentation using PPT/PPTX format instead of PPS
- All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically!
- We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please ensure that your presentation works accordingly prior to the session
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts not included in Windows can cause wrong layout/style of your presentation.
Presenters at workshops should follow the same general guidance as given above for oral presentations in the technical sessions. However, workshop presentations may follow different timings. As such, presenters should contact the appropriate workshop organizers for guidance and clarification if further explanation is needed.