IEEE WCNC is seeking media partners for the 2019 conference. If you would like to partner, please contact the Conference General Chair, Prof. Tarik Taleb.
IEEE WCNC 2019 welcomes both general media outlets and those focused on technology, covering a variety of styles: Radio and TV broadcasters, print publications, and online publications.
Benefits for Media Partner
- “IEEE WCNC 2019 Media Partner” status.
- Logo on IEEE WCNC 2019 website.
- Limited Complimentary press passes (as agreed with IEEE WCNC 2019 team), and are reserved for those committed to provide coverage of the event.
Role of the Media Partner
- Banner ads on your home page including link to the IEEE WCNC 2019 web site from November 2018 to April 2019.
- IEEE WCNC 2019 ad placement in news lines.
- Publish (in March 2019) a feature prepared by the IEEE WCNC 2019 team, that incorporates logos from the event’s partners and practical information.
- Commitment of media coverage of IEEE WCNC 2019 before and during the event:
- Special feature articles, news items, or special programmes directly before the event
- Post-conference special features and reporting
All media partnership requests will be evaluated by the IEEE WCNC 2019 team.